What you can do from this page:
- Help recover people’s stolen bikes!
- List your stolen bike!
- Spread positive magic so bike thieves will find better things to do.
How this works
If you find a stolen bike, please report it to your local police department immediately. You may supply the link from our website to them and they may contact SEVEN at (608) 780-3853 to receive the owner’s contact information to get the bike “home”.
If you have had your bike stolen, use our free listing option. Once your listing is approved, it will be available on our website for two weeks. You will be able to access your listing to update it in case your bike is recovered and you will have the option of renewing your listing when it’s about to expire in case your bike is still missing. If you haven’t already contacted your local police department, now is a good time.
If you find this stolen bike, please report it to your local police department immediately.
You may supply this link to them and they may contact SEVEN at (608) 780-3853 to receive the owner’s contact information to get the bike "home".
To prevent further bicycle theft
- Only use non-cable locks. Thieves cut through cable locks like butter.
- If available, license your bike with your local police department. City of La Crosse bicycle shops offer free bicycle licensing courtesy of the La Crosse Police Department.
- Keep a current photo of your bike.
- Sleep with your bike at night. Just kidding.
Additional Resource Links
- La Crosse Police Bicycle Registration
- La Crosse Police Bike Barn
- Stolen Bike La Crosse County Facebook Page
- Beer By Bike Brigade Facebook Page
- Winona Bicycle Registration and Theft Information
- Driftless Region Bicycle Coalition
- SEVEN Events (Bicycle registration events are occasionally listed.)
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org(contact (at) thesevenspot [d0t] com,).